L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

pls verify!

maruk sucubus ... seems no to drop on spoil BSSB recipes .... spoiled them for like 3 days ... got all the other things whit even lower rates a few times over ... but no bssb recipe ... it can be just bad luck ple verify and rectify ... they say is spoilable but ... rly now 3 days over 18 h just to spoil there ? and no recipe .... 

Another thing to verify ... tramped man ... dc robe recipe 3 days another fr going there and got talum and ssa rec at half drop rate ... but just no dc robe rec .. pls verify 

xD i do not care about the other dorfs .... spent 3 days and over 20 H rl (real life) time + to spoil that ... no bssb rec ... at Dc drop my fr over 48 H real time ... still no drop ... that the serv is shwoing that can be droped there i know ... (can be a broken link in mobs drop table ... ) and has no drop ... this post was for admin to look 4 it ... but ty 4 response ... 

Edited by motanas