L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Would be returning player

Hey Everyone,

I played a few months here on L2shrine when it launched and it was nice. Then I quit because my former clan was not very cooperative and everyone started soloing on their own. Soloing and grinding every day for hours is an option for me anymore, you know job, girlfriend, friend, etc... :)

I'm thinking of coming back to play casually and I would like to ask for your honest opinion.
Do you think it's worth returning to the server to play casually? I know the population is not that high (~150-200 active maybe) but are there good active clans where people work together? Is there active PvP right now, for example clan wars, sieges, epics maybe?
If there's a good community for playing together, help each other gear and some opportunity for fun PvP I'd be happy to get back to my char.

Your feedback is very much appreciated! :)

Cheers,
Clave 

Hi, try to PM Aezu in game, or me Brutus, we need causual players too, fo some fun, if you will not join to 2 sides of server.  I hope we will find some solution, or i will stay in Maestros again alone waiting for Babi  / they play on some donate server  xD /  I can help with some gear, all of game staff is texture

Edited by Fidoo
  • Like 1