L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

I have a few questions about the server
1) what you expect online?
2) on the server will be premium account? and how much it will cost

was on OBT is it possible to make autoloot or command to turn on and off?

Hi, i'd leave the first question to Emca. Regarding premium accounts - no, we are not planning to do that, there won't be any kind donate (we're not doing this for money).

We have autoloot implemented, but as far as i can tell we're not planning to enable it (we could maybe enable it for open beta, but will need to discuss that with Emca).

OK thanks for the replies
and still such question will be in selling the runes on the experience or something like that? magical elixirs vitaliti ? and all that will be in GM shop and do it?

No, there wont be any exp runes or vit elixirs. we really dont want any donate.

the server will be painting nick the title
will be the accessories
the reward for voting ?

Hi, there won't be any colored titles, and no voting rewards. However we're planning to give some agathions/accessories to players that will find bugs. We will announce that next week with more information.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • How much is the XP/SP boost?
  • When does the boost start from? Is it from the time you have voted or 12 hours of in-game time?

The reason I ask is that is sometimes I like to vote but I won't play that day.

If its just 12 hours from the time I vote then instead of XP/SP boost a better option might be 2 x Ri-vita pops + Access to solo Kamaloka? :) 

Edited by Kirito

EXP/SP boost should mean EXP/SP rate 5x instead of 4x - but only if you have zero level of vitality - simply said, it's computed as (mobExp * vitalityCoefficient * expRate) + (mobExp * boostRate) where expRate = 4.0 and boostRate = 1.0

The bonus for IP address starts some minute after you vote (it takes some time for us to check etc, there are some limits on voting APIs) and lasts 12 hours (I'm thinking about making it 13 hours so there will be some overlap), so when the bonus ends, you should be able to vote again (you can vote every 12 hours on topzone and hopzone)

Is the 4x EXP applied to every quest or lower level quests? The reason being some later on quests give crazy EXP and if you x 4 that it is alot. I was looking at quests after 75 have a look at some of the ones on the link below. The very first one is 21 million EXP so x 4 would be 84 million EXP. (**I am not sure what chronicle these quests are from or how accurate the EXP is but sounds like alot)

https://l2wiki.com/Quests_for_Levels_75—84