L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Boxed buffer or pet?

14 minutes ago, aVx said:

How do you plan to play without a buffer? :/

I don't, i just want to know if a buffalo pet is a better deal than a boxed buffer.

2 minutes ago, vlando13 said:

Some people exp with 3-4 chars together.

I play on a toaster, i can't afford this.

2 minutes ago, vlando13 said:

u say isn't worth until 70lvl? You must be joking.

I didn't sayed anything, i just want to know why i should level the buffer only until 70.

I meant that is an option — to stop exping your buffer at mid 70-ish. The pet won't give a lot of buffs. Only 6 at 65, and some support. Window buffer has much more to offer. By the way, exping in party makes rates higher. I'm not sure how rates calculates for a party on this server, but it should be something like x1.1/x1.2. But I chose both - a buffer and a pet - and I don't have any issues with it.

Edited by kDas

WC is must have box for fighters, PP is only for archers or for ppl who are enough patient in lvling him to 83 to get CC.
Instead of buffpets u can get wolf, he'll help u alot untill u get some weapon with atri, and also later to exp ur subs.

Toaster or not, Lineage 2 is running mostly on everything that is connected to electricity. Since you mentioned you are playing Tyrant, yes, just make warcyer and get wolf. Once you lvl up wolf to 55 lvl, magic will happen. GL in game. 

2 hours ago, aVx said:

Toaster or not, Lineage 2 is running mostly on everything that is connected to electricity.

Indeed, but we are talking about multiboxes, which my toaster definitely can't afford, a dual box is fine, but more than that is a struggle to me.

And thanks for the tips guys, really appreciate it.

Why monk then? Best option for you would be playing warcryer. Get wolf,get box bd. Till wolf gets lvl 55 he will just leech exp,but after 55 he will exp you. You wont have problem with buff. And and active warcryer is always welcome in any clan.