L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

We need to bring more people in! Any suggestions?

This is a

1 hour ago, Squallsp said:

Maybe its a good idea to put an overview camera over Giran ( or whatever the base market town is) on TWITCH. I know, it does need an active client and a streaming program, but its free and doesnt consume that much resourses. Anyway, it would be nice after server goes live, and you can even add a live feed on webside, that way even people that stilll hesitate weather to start downloading or not,will see there are active players in server. As for the active players... well they can keep an eye on their stores :)

good idea for the start :) however its better later on that players actually stream as no one will be in Giran they will be all farming :P Looking at shops buying/selling is boring and people will this its just boxes and ghost town need some action ;) example Territory wars and sieges etc should be streamed. I will be streaming when I can.

We can also make videos and post it on the main website for advertising.

Edited by Kirito

What you said is  just common sense, about players streaming,ofc its better, can you stream 24h ? , . Ghost town ? A market full of people jumping from one shop to another, non-stop TRADE/SHOUT .. not sure what you mean by "Ghost town", but thats not it .. Its a simple logged in account that shows life in server. Emca got it..

53 minutes ago, Squallsp said:

What you said is  just common sense, about players streaming,ofc its better, can you stream 24h ? , . Ghost town ? A market full of people jumping from one shop to another, non-stop TRADE/SHOUT .. not sure what you mean by "Ghost town", but thats not it .. Its a simple logged in account that shows life in server. Emca got it..

It would be awesome to put this cam character somewhere like on top of Giran Temple so you could nicely see all the movement ^_^

1 hour ago, Squallsp said:

You didn't understand what I was trying to say.

I already messaged Emca couple of days ago about getting a offical L2Shrine twitch account which players can use to stream. Why? Because we can get the view count up and once the economy is started someone can log the stream account on top of Giran.

For the time being players when online could use that stream account.

The server is just starting there will be literally no one in Giran selling things. What you going to sell when the server has no money? People will be away from towns farming and levelling.

The idea is good just not at the start it's better to stream Giran at least 2-4 weeks in.

4 minutes ago, Kirito said:

You didn't understand what I was trying to say.

I already messaged Emca couple of days ago about getting a offical L2Shrine twitch account which players can use to stream. Why? Because we can get the view count up and once the economy is started someone can log the stream account on top of Giran.

For the time being players when online could use that stream account.

The server is just starting there will be literally no one in Giran selling things. What you going to sell when the server has no money? People will be away from towns farming and levelling.

The idea is good just not at the start it's better to stream Giran at least 2-4 weeks in.

There could be someone just streaming from start. Gludio and Dion will be at least first day quite full. From second day most of the people will move to Giran. More streamers, the better

Guys its common sense when u join a server to not find many shops etc. Especially in retail servers.Right now the main goal to open the server succesfully with as much as bugs and pain possible :P after that i believe the admin will probably start to think for ideas like yours and focus on that,at the moment top priority is the server to open nice and ez :D, thats my opinion ofc.

Edited by HeyItsAco