L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

We need to bring more people in! Any suggestions?

Hey, server is in open beta, but we need to increase people awareness about this server. Do you have any idea, where to go, where to shout, what to say? What to focus on to bring more people? For starters it would be good if everyone is voting on the two voting sites server is listed in (hopzone, topzone). What do we do next?

Hey, server is in open beta, but we need to increase people awareness about this server. Do you have any idea, where to go, where to shout, what to say? What to focus on to bring more people? For starters it would be good if everyone is voting on the two voting sites server is listed in (hopzone, topzone). What do we do next?

First of all, i'd like to add more content to the web (basically some news to show what we're working on, what features our extender has, and so on), i am also going to add server on more voting sites and forums.

I think we should advertise that we're planning to do upgrade to epilogue and freya, because i see that as the most attractive thing that we want to provide (and that's how we want to differentiate from other l2off servers). What we could also advertise is no donate/premium accounts - ever.
  • 2 weeks later...
You can also state about the stability of the server and how you are gonna aim for that. Ppl these days search 3 things.No donates,no wipes,stability.
Maybe also a bit more active in social media like posts or something.It doesnt matter if its important or not just show ppl u are active and working right now on the server.
Agreed, we should do that .. especially being active on social media.

I'll try to come up with something regarding the server stability.

I'd also like to redesign main page of the website, where we could state that we have L2OFF, no donate, no wipe, upgrade to epilogue and freya, etc.
As with any new server I expect interest in this one , so people will come. The point is to make people stay .. not just pass through. I suppose you guys have ensured a good DDoS protection.Events are a good start, auto events. GM presence is a must. But most of all the server needs a constant VOTE FLOW - meaning a REWARD BASED VOTING SYSTEM! It doesnt sound as good as people voting out of the goodness of their grinding hearts , but its a MUST have in order to keep server from falling to the bottom pages. Im not saying Vesper and EWS rewards.. small usefull things. You'll figure it out .. just not adena. A different currency , perhaps similar to the ones you have in mind as a reward from TvT, but a pinch-better.
Maybe mats or what ever that will make to vote but not something to make  game easier like mats for a stadar craft that we all do.For example some sops or whatever.I know tho that this needs to be really carefully designed bcz it might unbalance stuff however something to temopt ppl  to vote might be usefull.
Hey guys,

so we implemented some voting rewards, those who will vote will get:
  • EXP/SP rate increased to 5x (for 12 hours)
  • Access to Solo Kamalokas
Once you vote, you should have gold color border around your level in left hand upper corner.

Let us know if its working or not ;)
It would be also cool to have some kind of check of how long i have left on this vote reward. Positive side of this would ve that people will ve checking it quite often so they will be voting almost ontime.

Btw awesome idea with such vote reward

I voted today and it works like a charm. :)
Very nice. Would it be possible to move it to different buff row? Maybe a debuffs row or something like this? Because when you use whole 24 slots (or just maximum slots at the time), it looks like this: https://cdn.img42.com/eb9f0578df6188da64c882829850e63f.jpeg

It would be far better to be displayed in a row after usual buff slots and dances/songs.
On 9/15/2016 at 11:34 PM, Jorn said:

Hey guys,

so we implemented some voting rewards, those who will vote will get:

• EXP/SP rate increased to 5x (for 12 hours)
  • Access to Solo Kamalokas

Once you vote, you should have gold color border around your level in left hand upper corner.

Let us know if its working or not ;)

Does this system work with forum voting buttons as well? Or only website?

Maybe its a good idea to put an overview camera over Giran ( or whatever the base market town is) on TWITCH. I know, it does need an active client and a streaming program, but its free and doesnt consume that much resourses. Anyway, it would be nice after server goes live, and you can even add a live feed on webside, that way even people that stilll hesitate weather to start downloading or not,will see there are active players in server. As for the active players... well they can keep an eye on their stores :)

Edited by Squallsp