L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Returning player: Few questions

Hello everyone,

As I haven't played Lineage 2 in ages, could someone provide me with an up-to-date link on which I could go through the drop chances and skill variations? Second, I remember NCSoft introducing an AOE cap on mobs back in my days, is that still true, because I'm thinking of playing either an Overlord or a Warlord. Third. What is your honest, most pessimistic estimate regarding the longevity of this server? The only reason why I stayed at retail for as long as I did, was knowing that my character will still be there in the morning. I wasted a couple of years playing on private servers, such as mobl2, when they went down overnight.

Edited by Adephx

Hi, we're still maintaining (not much, but it still runs) one server that's 4 years old - eressea.cz - there are two or three players on the server and we don't want to disappoint them so we keep it running... I secretly hope they'll all come to L2 Shrine and we'll be finally able to close it (if it's one month without traffic or so) :D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Emca said:

Hi, we're still maintaining (not much, but it still runs) one server that's 4 years old - eressea.cz - there are two or three players on the server and we don't want to disappoint them so we keep it running... I secretly hope they'll all come to L2 Shrine and we'll be finally able to close it (if it's one month without traffic or so) :D

Something is telling me that you are the owner of a small hosting company. Good to know ;)

4 hours ago, Emca said:

I have an additional question, do you know of a fix that would deal with 4k upscaling problems? This is my current experience more or less (completely unplayable): 

4 minutes ago, Balm0r said:

its not l2

I'd swear that the video was L2? My game still looks exactly the same, and it's a L2 problem, as it was meant to a HD compliant game, not 4k. I've heard people talking about being able to upscale the UI, by messing with the game, but that is against the EULA on retail.

Do first class transfer - you will get some adena (around 250 000), that should enough to get common D grade set. And you can use shadow D grade weapon which is for free (can be exchanged for tickets from 1st class transfer).

• Like 1