L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Question About Warlord class

Hello  dear Emca i have a question  like title sad.I try two difrient SA on Pole C grade and dont have any effect.Its same with bouth SA wilde blow and Towring blow.When i make train wth mobs I still hitting one by one mobs.Any exponation about that pls.

Orcish Poleaxe?

item_begin	weapon	4853	[orcish_poleaxe_longblow]	...	item_skill=[s_polearm_multi_attack]	...	item_end
item_begin	weapon	4854	[orcish_poleaxe_wideblow]	...	item_skill=[s_polearm_multi_attack]	...	item_end

The skill (same for both):

skill_begin	skill_name = [s_polearm_multi_attack]	/* [  ] */	skill_id = 3599	level = 1	operate_type = P	magic_level = 1	self_effect = {}	effect = {{p_hit_number;4;diff}}	multi_class = 0	skill_end

Unfortunately I'm not sure what effect p_hit_number exactly does (at first glance it seems it gets ignored on Gracia Final)

1 hour ago, Emca said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure what effect p_hit_number exactly does (at first glance it seems it gets ignored on Gracia Final)

Increases the number of targets you hit. See `s_polearm_mastery202`. If it were ignored, then any character would be as good with polearm as a dwarf.

24 minutes ago, mirage said:

Increases the number of targets you hit. See `s_polearm_mastery202`. If it were ignored, then any character would be as good with polearm as a dwarf.

From what we've tested it seemed purely random :/

Maybe its just L2Shrine geodata? I mean, u see few mobs next to eachother in front of u and u should hit them all with pole, but trully they surround u.
But if u say it hapens all the time, i think also that u use toogle what makes u able to hit 1 target only.

2 hours ago, Emca said:

From what we've tested it seemed purely random :/

I don't know how you tested, but I just pulled two cata rooms with kamael and he hit max 6 mobs with saint spear (haste). Destroyer easily hits 13 mobs (and I think he would hit all 16 but some ran back). That's the effect of polearm mastery.