L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

1st class change and epic rbs

No one wants to do Q they have done 1000 times before. In gracia the 2nd class change is short enough but still would be better with npc IMO but 1st class change is just retarded for some classes. I know you want retail like but this is not a big change, it just means its less annoying for players and some classes dont get big advantage over others.

On epics you should reduce the random+- timers to something else. I dunno whats good but it increases pvp a lot if the window is like +-2h

Mmm I wouldn't mind but I'm being biased because I will have lots of boxes :P most first class takes like 15-30 minutes? Yes we have all done it. I don't remember now but doesn't quest gives you money?

Mmm on the epics note I am not sure what the baium window is for subclass but in interlude it was 16 hours. This was ridiculous as sometimes it spawned at 15 hour so you waste a lot of time. Perhaps we can have this window to 8? :) 

4 minutes ago, darkdewer said:

Why? Its just annoying for players and less fun. All good servers these days does both of what i said. Even the exp on/off is less retail then what i said

The server has been advised everywhere for not having this feature unlike the exp on/off. So it would be strange to add it now I guess.

In a previous server I played on they had:

• 100k First Class Change
  • 700k each for Second Class Change
6 minutes ago, darkdewer said:

You arent going to lose ppl cause it changed in fact youl gain some with the random timer change

I agree some people hate the class change quest we might be able to pick up some stragglers. The only reason I don't like to buy quest items is when you start a server you have no money anyways so you will need to buy gear. If you spend the money on quest items you won't have money for gear. However I think you get common items in this chronicle? So might not be to bad.

Maybe if we add 1st class change for one click, it would attract some people. Maybe if we add autoloot, it would attract even more people. And well, if we add NPC buffer, GM shop, global gatekeeper, 14 day olympiad, subclass skill stacking, ...

No, we want it retail.

• Like 1
  • Emca locked this topic