L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Client update ?

I have 2 questions. First of all could you give a date for the upcoming Gracia Epilogue update. An exact number is not to be expected, perhaps a month ? And the second question is would the staff consider making autoloot possible or it is completely out of the question. 

If you look closely, you'd  come to realise that the 2 questions are regarding mages, due to the fact that the next big update gives them more spaces to farm (atm it's HB - users with poles), furthermore the EE/SE recieve 1 pomander and ppl don't have to carry Cast potions around :) I've come to realise that at the moment even the autoloot favours the fighters and mages are rare to one's sight. 

I'm curious as to what the staff thinks on the matter. Thanks for your time.

Hi, if everything goes well, I hope we'll have Epilogue test server in around 3 weeks, then it depends on how many bugs we find :) Some typos in dialogs etc can be fixed later but we need all basic things 100% working.

As for autoloot, it has been discussed here earlier and it's too custom for this server.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, k0ntra said:

furthermore the EE/SE recieve 1 pomander and ppl don't have to carry Cast potions around

As i remember acumen is a PP thing. Promaders works only for EE/SE/BP so u still need to carry cast potions.