L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Need some tips Scavenger/Bishop box

Ye I know prob not the best dou but i hit a paywall on Bishop cant afford shots, without shots can only kill 2- 3 mobs then i need to rest just about said screw this game not playing a game where i got to rest more than do stuff heh . So I started a scavenger, from what I read they can make some decent coin(absolutely no interest in crafting).

The kinda tips I'm looking for is what should i gear the 2 classes up with and how should i play them. Like should the dorf go bow and I root with bishop or dorf facepunchem + heal with bishop. I kinda like the latter just cuz its ez to alt tab press heal tab back although havnt tried the former). Hate having to box but seems kinda necessary.

The bishops lvl 35 in almost full D not sure if its the best D grade just bought the most expensive in vendor gonna hafta buy him a weopon  soon I think i got like only 2 or 3 of those freebie weapons left. The dorf lvl 21 is pretty much naked atm cept for the newb freebies. 

Anyway keep in mind I'm absolutely new to the game no retail xp, so try to refrain from using acronyms so I know what to google. Throw a little gear progression that will keep a guy busy for a week or 2 so im not back in here 2 days later bugging you guys again.  I play 8 + hours a day.  

The eventual intention  is to get that bishop in a place where he can farm  on his own without having to sit so damn much I literally cant play him solo right now I'm losing my mind.

Thanks bunches 

PS when does a bishop start doin pvp, I dont mean when can he go in and get 1 shotted over and over, but when is he decent and can try some of the events. Is it all guild versus guild or are there like battlegrounds where your auto teamed.

ok with dwarf usually if you go common heavy armor and like a blunt weapon you can farm really easily and not take alot of damage because of lifesteal

or after you get great wolf you can go my GENIUS mana build LOL (divine robe+eclipse axe with conversion)

if you wanna level a box too do like prophet or war cryer for buffs later on when you cant get the free ones anymore

bishops are good for team fighting n stuff but arent really good at soloing i think also they eat a lot of mana but they have really good utility

At 1st, Spoil guide from our forum Hero Kirito.

Later some tips for equipment.

20+ lvl for spoil. Screen 1

Shot00148.jpg

D grade weapon for spoil: Common Item: Bonebreaker (cost around 85k)

40+ gear for spoil - Screen 2

Shot00149.jpg
(replace common Drake boots with common full plate boots)

C grade weapon for spoil: Common Item- Yaksa mace (cost around 300k)

Atm u should stop gearing ur cleric, exp him in pt with ur spoil whne he reach similar lvl up to 40 and do it then.

C grade st for bishop: Screen 3

Shot00150.jpg

set is missing helmet and boots, but u can fullfill it with commons. Choose the best looking like or those with best p. def.
And common set of jewels for 40+ lvl - Screen 4
Shot00151.jpg

And last tip. Make box WC just for buff.

Edited by Eldax

Since you are level 35 you are a cleric :P start doing the class change quest you can get xp and some money from this once you get all the marks you can change class at level 40 to become bishop :) I mained bishop in my previous server and its a fun class to play. Later when you can enter pagans and 1 shot undead monsters the money and drops is nice (drops = full item drops such as armor, weapon, jewelry). 

The bad part about playing a bishop is your the main target for every enemy. Enemies always target healers first because you can not only revive a single person you can mass revive the whole party if you are the last one standing. I won't go to much in detail because that is the fun part you can figure out yourself :) 

Your bishop with shots and kookabara can level solo nicely where ever there is undead try to stay away from aggressive monsters till you get used to how to play the class (trance will be your best friend).

Your scavenger on the other hand will have it rough. The reason being you need buffs in order to kill efficiently. You can get buffs from clan hall if you are part of a clan or make a buff box. Bishops do get some starting buff when you are a cleric but its not enough for later on. The newbie buffs from the adventure I think stops at level 62-63. I would suggest for you to make a warcryer buffer for your scavenger as it has all the buffers you will need. If you play alot which looks like you do 8+ hours a day I would also make a Blade Dancer and a Sword Singer. The dances will give you extra damage for killing more efficiently. Later on also get a blunt weapon with focus as a special ability to increase the damage out put.

Scavengers normally get side tracked because you can either level or make money. If you want to play bishop main then focus on getting money from the scavenger. High end materials and recipes for crafting sell for good money which you can use to gear your bishop. Alternatively you can also get the materials and craft all your gear at the dwarf craters in giran. Crafting does have its merits as well in saying that as you can get a foundation gear. Foundation gear have high stats then if the gear was normal. But the chance I believe is low. Remember that the success rate for crafts isn't 100% there was times I broke my keyboard failing crafts.....so think wisely all the materials you get is it worth to sell and buy a full item or roll the dice to craft it.

Good Luck and Have Fun! :) 

1 hour ago, Oriphix said:

Since you are level 35 you are a cleric :P start doing the class change quest you can get xp and some money from this once you get all the marks you can change class at level 40 to become bishop :)

Yes, if you do class change quests, and/or Dion Temple quest series (I wouldn't do this on Cleric, though, required mobs are a bit too high so Wind Strike fails often) and 36-42 Pailaka, you'll get over 40.

After 40 you can do Relic Exploration quest series

1 hour ago, Oriphix said:

Your bishop with shots and kookabara can level solo nicely where ever there is undead try to stay away from aggressive monsters till you get used to how to play the class (trance will be your best friend).

Kookaburra yes, that's a must. But limiting yourself to undeads and Might of Heaven is nonsense.

At 44 Bishop gets Inquisitor, transformation with much more mana-efficient nuke. If you want solo farm, go Pavel Ruins, it's great till 52. Then perhaps Forsaken Plains. At 56 Forest of the Dead.

As for your last question, I'd say Bishop is decent when he becomes Cardinal with Balance Life (76). But still squishy until you have S+ robe with resistances.