L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

In search of cloth - D:

Hello, so, if i want reward i need 3K Sude and 5K Thread. Rly? I´m not crying i´m feeling hopeless for someone else who just start do his 60lvl and want that reward too. I am just asking is that q mulltiply? If yes could i obtain 4xReward? :o

I did that quest on C4 and i needed much less sude and thread.

1. You have your sunglasses so you dont care anyway.

2. I find out on pmfun  u re right but still - this is small server - be comprehending if u excuse my language and reduce it.

PS: who have 3K sude if i´ll purchase at giran square for adena i have to give up a lot of adena on that reward. -

- in Official server 1x could be more easy cause some time u have the opportunity seed the crops on that kind of rubbish no one here set the manor on sude and thread. Thread drop on HB by tonnes and sude is useless. So i dont want spend a life in Branded cata or lvl up another spoil just for sude and i want also catch up lvl of my mine and once do better than be in cata all my life. Well it seems to be a crying but i know - 10m for thread at the market hours at spoil sude where is the other option(i dont have group of people behind me who give me that rubbish just for my beautifull eyes)? All i want to say is that quest was much more easy. It is realy difference between small and large comunity.

• Emca locked this topic