L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Last Date and Time Clan Member Logged In

I am not sure how hard this would be to implement but this feature would be "SUPER" useful for clan leaders. Due to players being of different timezones etc its hard to see when a particular member in your clan hasn't been online for a long time. Yes you can get sub leaders etc to keep track but this isn't always accurate. This would be very handy to kick players that are not active for X days etc.

So I was thinking if there was a way something like ".LastLogin" this will output the list of all your member's when they last logged in. The list will be in the order by date so that you will have like the oldest ones at the bottom and the people that logged in for example now at the top. (To be honest this feature can be enabled for everyone that is in a clan it doesn't have to be the leader only as it doesn't do anything). We could then create privileges for sub leaders and this would be a easy task to carry out and kick in-actives.

Haven't seen this feature in any server just think it would be a good addition. :D 

Edited by Kirito
4 hours ago, Kirito said:

I am not sure how hard this would be to implement but this feature would be "SUPER" useful for clan leaders. Due to players being of different timezones etc its hard to see when a particular member in your clan hasn't been online for a long time. Yes you can get sub leaders etc to keep track but this isn't always accurate. This would be very handy to kick players that are not active for X days etc.

So I was thinking if there was a way something like ".LastLogin" this will output the list of all your member's when they last logged in. The list will be in the order by date so that you will have like the oldest ones at the bottom and the people that logged in for example now at the top. (To be honest this feature can be enabled for everyone that is in a clan it doesn't have to be the leader only as it doesn't do anything). We could then create privileges for sub leaders and this would be a easy task to carry out and kick in-actives.

Haven't seen this feature in any server just think it would be a good addition. :D 

You have not seen it because Lineage 2 does not have it at all. Its a feature of newer MMORPGs. Anyway, that feature would be awesome and I am pretty sure @Emca would be able to do this, but I bet there is a lot of other things that needs to be done and she has a lot of other stuff to attend too. So maybe somewhere in the distant, dark future? Or never at all. :D

I will think about this one .. its not so easy to do .. since every player has multiple accounts with multiple characters .. each char can be in different clan, etc.

This requires some nice UI as well as a lot of new functionallity.

• 2 months later...

Too much custom. :D and i vote for a NO to add such option in the forum. first of all u can see when the user have been last online IN the FORUM but i wouldn't like being stalked when i have been last online in game.. or my current status. Yes i agree that it would be in a great use of the clan leaders and clan managers but come on.. what kind of clan leader are you if you cant give some attention to your clan members/activity

• Like 1

I saw on one server, a while ago, server had a link to a page with log-in for clan leaders and there was a table with all clan members, their last playtime (log into game hour to exit hour) and a total playtime since they were in clan, nothing else, just the table. In-game, might be cool, but too much work and since a lot of ppl have a box logged and alt+tab between them, I think an extra alt+tab just to see when X has last logged or how long he played with clan wouldn't kill them and I believe a browser page is easier to make than a game mod.

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic