L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Is it possible to apply the same mechanics for pet food as the pet armor and weapons? Like once you double click pet armor and weapons when you summon your pet it automatically equips it. Would be great to have that same feature for pet food. So we double click it and it remembers. Next time we summon it will automatically put the food there as well together with the weapons and armor for pet.

I assume it wouldn't be to hard to implement as the code would be there for the pet armor and weapons? This request isn't really a need, but a nice to have :D Might even reduce some pet restore requests? :) 

Its amazing :D The only "problem" I have with this is that the food doesnt go back to your inventory when unsummoning the pet (unlike the armor). This means I have to summon the pet to check how much food it has left. That being said, its not a big deal :) 

The food cannot be "equipped" because "use" action on it means "feed pet", not "equip item"... There's no way how to distinguish between these two so the only way is to keep it permanently in pet inventory until you move it back to your inventory. Of course it's simple configuration variable so we can turn off this custom option on any server restart. I'd keep it this way

One issue I've found: if you want to ride your wolf you'll have to move the food to your inventory before you mount, or he will grow hungry and be slow (and makes you unable to unmount). If you mount, the armor and weapon will move to your inventory but the food won't. 

Not sure if this can be fixed, but its good to know nevertheless :)

Edited by Lumea
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jorn locked and unlocked this topic