L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

general questions/suggestions

MANOR: what will be the manor harvesting rates + rewards rates ? i would suggest leaving these two x1 as they normally are because economy will be fucked up the 2nd-3rd week after castles are owned ,if u d like to change something it should be the harvesting reward to x2 so that people farm easier , but definetely not the mats reward.

AUTOLOOT: sry to ask again about this but i think it should be auto , for ranged classes it is a pain in the ass , for aoe classes it is a pain in the ass..... the only ones that dont have problem is single targets warrior classes in 2-3 peoples party...... u have unlimited boxes so MANY people will solo xp and wont have 'a pickup machine partner'. also the pickup on gracia final is extremely slow and at some occasions can ruin some xp spots if u need 1 minute to pick up items from 30-40 mobs(example fog).

GEODATA: do u make changes to the corrupted geodata of retail gf chronicle ? ( u know some spots where your char stacks , i have 1-2 in mind)

BANS: about bot banning policy i strongly suggest the ban to be perma for botters. delete accounts /ban ip/ etc so that players will think again before the try it. there are some people that bot in 100% of the servers they play , but there are always some that are afraid / are thinking about it. make them think again.

DYNASTY QUESTS: the rates are extremely high. i tried aoe there and at 40minutes (8-9 trains) i had 1000 tomes ..... by calculations i think that for 1 set u need like 4-5 hours of xp....... it is extremely easy ( ok i know i had end game gear , no deaths , it was super easy , but still) if someone can have a good party he can xp there pretty early on the 2nd-3rd week i think..... if he can make 1 set in 1 day of xp it will cut the lifetime of the server , it is supposed to be low rate with x2.5 drop/spoil.......  and also with x2.5 drop rate it is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT  to get elemental stones. if it is hard in hb where the rates are good ... imagine in IOP......... i dont want to think about it , atm it seems unstable to me , easy way to make armors/weapons , extremely hard to enchant them.

HB request: unlock last stage of hb plz , need to test the chimairas area , the tullys towers etc. ( am i doing something wrong ? there is a wall of mobs at chimairas and i cant go in there)

ELEMENTS: what will be the rates of stones + crystals success rate ? i know that it is all about luck and sometimes u can have 10 fails or 10 success at onces , but specially in crystals while i was enchanting , i had 2-3 times 11 , and 13-14 fails in a row... is this normal ? 

user.ini : i m not expert in these things but some servers have their own systemdat , user.ini and other files in order to avoid things like wallhack. we need to be able to change some things like chat colours etc but not get benefir like wallhack , if u can do something to avoid it like if a player changes the user ini he cant log in , he must run updater to log in.

Im all for autoloot ,and permaban too..As for tomes drop ,take under consideration,the probably constant pvp,you will have to share those mobs,if you are in a pt it means loot is not only for you,no full buff..and definitely undergeard.Try farming with S\A grades w\o full buff and divide the loot by at least 3. Keep in mind that this is not all you need to craft the sets too..

if u have a full party when u get the S and go to xp in not rush hours ucan freely xp for like 6-10 hours /day. also if a side snowballs the game and has S while others dont , with these tombs rate they ll be able to get full set in 1-2 weeks . i used sneaky not rush hours xp , 3-9 at russian server which had 2k + counter and i was alone, ( midgame .... after 1-2 sides had already dynasty) the general idea is that the first side who ll be already snowballing will 100% rule the server if he they have hb 1-2 weeks on their own . ofc until we reach the point of xping in green we ll need at least 2weeks-1month , depends on the players , but still.... a full aoe party can reach this part too fast , specially if u only need to gear up 1 titan only...

Hi,

1. Manor - retail.

2. Autoloot - no. won't discuss it again.

3. Geodata - we have some fixes already but if you know about any problematic place, please just send us /loc with some basic info on what's wrong and we'll have a look at it. Also we'll have to do some changes during update to Epilogue and Freya (some locations changed slightly, for example Stakato Nest and Mithril Mines)

4. Bans - everything is just few clicks/one command, I'm only bit sceptical to IP bans because you can always get proxy and on the other hand there may be more players on one IP. So it's better to ban accounts (we can ban all accounts tied to one email). Hope we won't need to use it much, but we surely will if necessary.

5. Dynasty quests - we were thinking about lowering Ancient Tome drop and we probably will during this week

6. Hellbound - done

7. Elements - yes, it's normal and it's retail

8. Client modding - there's NO real way to prevent users from using wallhack etc, we can do some checks etc but there is always a way how to do it

Banning IP's these days is useless due to VPN's. The best way is to ban all accounts relating to the offence. If the player confesses they have done wrong. Simply wipe all there accounts and let them start from level 1 again. This is the price you pay for cheating. No need to perma ban anyone. Making them start from level 1 is painful enough most of the time and they will not do it again.

Elements I have tested this myself actually and i got 4 success and then 5 failures. Its random / depends on luck.

Manual pick up speed is a bit slow. However you can also create a pick up macro which is the same as hold the CTRL + LEFT CLICK. This increases the pickup speed. Try the below macro.

• /attackforce
  • /pickup
  • /pickup
  • /pickup

thnx for the answers. about element stones x2.5 drop on x4 xp is a little too harsh but it gives server for lifetime + makes it hard , i guess that's what most people want when we ll  play on a x4 no donate , the thing is to be generally balanced  the aoe with the xp with the adena , with the materials from xp/manor/stacato nest quests etc / stones . not to be infinite having materials  and having the S recipes varka quests x1 + 40% q item drop rate ... i m giving examples i dont talk about our server specifically. it is unbalanced to need 10 hours of farm for an end game set recipes + items , and need much more time for the S recipes. 

sry for my english , also admin cover mid , just generally talking....