L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

What class will you play as main?

Class  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you play as main? :)

• Knight Class - Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
    • Warrior Class - Warlord, Gladiator, Warsmith, Shillien Knight, Berserker
    • Rogue Class - Treasure Hunter, Plains Walker, Abyss Walker, Bounty Hunter
    • Archer Class - Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger, Arbalester
    • Wizard Class - Sorcerer, Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spellhowler, Soul Breaker
    • Buffer Class - Prophet, Sword Singer, Bladedancer, Overlord, Warcryer
    • Summoner Class - Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner
    • Healer Class - Bishop, Elven Elder, Shillien Elder

8 hours ago, Balm0r said:

Sry but lvl up char only for stun resist on x4 server its ... :) Also as i wrote You can get stun resist on SE .

Make whatever buffers you want imo just whatever you do dont just play on main char thats it. Why? Cause its a real long term server, very low rate with no donate for vitality. You will be playing here a long time also skill enchants arent taking exp and unlimited box. At minimum all should make main and a buffer. You cant do much at all in this chronicle without full support and active bishop

I have played Bishop main in my last server its a bit boring. You always get targeted first lol (it makes sense just annoying). This time I want to play a different class. The good thing about this chronicle is the Songs and Dances get there separate line and doesn't take the buff slot. :D 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016-09-26 at 4:59 PM, Kirito said:

Are tanks even needed for end game like epics etc? I have played interlude for ages now so don't remember GF that much. In IL you just need titans for end game raids. I know tanks got a boost not sure if its worth to roll one with a wolf it might not be so bad though.

To kill Tiat you gonna want party UD in destro party and holding immortal guards is possible with tank only. So you better have at least 2 tanks there. Baium guard angels can be lethaled by sk/da. Only tank i'd not play on gracia is TK because it's late skills suck balls ? compared to others. TK has funny heal when sk/paly have cool party buffs and DA has mass cancels. Also DA/SK are good to farm MOS upper, it's a good spot to spoil ews and you can go there with ee+tank+spoil party.