L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hello, newcomer, some questions :)

Hello guys, newb here starting my way to the top :D. I have a few questions regarding my setup. My plan in the long run is to make a Gladiator main, but first Ill start leveling up a support. What do you think is good enough for Gladi - I'm thinking of Prophet, since I will level it faster than a WC for instance. And what about SE ? Give me your thoughts. Also I had a breef look on the server, I really liked what I saw in newbie zones/giran/aden etc there's good amount of players, I feel excited getting into it :).  I'll appreciate any opinions, thank you :)

1. What do you mean a pp levels faster than a wc? If you are talking about how u fight to lvl it alone, wc levels easier than pp, has more hp and dmg and both pretty much farm fighter like if solo, if you keep it in party and fight with ur glady they lvl the same.
2. WC has all the buffs u need for a glady, at pp u won't have vamp, witch u will have a lot o need of, specially after lvl 62 when u get no more newbee buffs.
3. SE is more of a mage box than fighter.

WC is "must have" buffpet, but if you have great MP consumption, you can use also combination of PP and SE. You will have Vampiric rage too and can use more skills (gladiator has really expensive skills for MP). I prefer WC because of CoV and Gate chant.

Edited by Mirgalen
poor english ?

U should make wc+bd boxes. PP are for archers,for those who will lvl up him up to 83 for CC or for pp+se combo, but still for solo exp wc+bd will be better.

There is no reason to create support 1st and lvl up him before ur main. after 15th lvl u will have wolf (atleast u should) and he will consume some of ur exp, so ur support will always be a bit higher than u.

Aoe glads are not for solo players, atleast not for those not experienced.

Also dont forget about vote reward, its always bonus 25% exp/sp.

As others have mentioned already WC is the best fighter box as it has all the buffs you need. The fact that it buffs the party alone is a massive advantage as you don't have to worry about mana. Remember that you would want to level a wolf, at high levels its powerful. Now WC doesn't have Wind Walk but you can use potions for that so it isn't a major problem.

You can go with SE and PP if you want to get resists and VR however that means you need to level another box. The benefit of this setup is you have decent heals from the SE and resurrection from PP and SE. WC heals sucks and doesn't have resurrection if you or your wolf dies.

If you have played a Gladiator before you can pick which ever suits you play style. From me personally melee class I like to play WC and BD.

• Like 1