L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Will gm help a little with hellbound level?

We made a quick calculation and it will be something like 2years+ to ever see S80/hb lvl 7. Was wondering if admins would do something like increase the amount of trust points gained from mobs by a lot? Or do they have anything else in mind? For server to progress to next stage it is close to infinite amount of time for the select few on server that can even farm there. By that time maybe server would be epilogue or some features of epi which is easy mode to farm dynasty.

• Like 1

I think it will take less - let's say 3-6 months to get Hellbound to level 10 or higher. We won't help it any way.

As for update to Epilogue, we'll start with preparations when these conditions are met:

• Hellbound level 10+
  • SoI opened at least once
  • SoD opened at least once

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, TzaR said:

So in current reality easier wait to Epilogue and make S80 solo in 2 hours.

As I've said, there will be no Epilogue until Hellbound is level 10+ and SoI and SoD are open at least once... We don't want to skip anything and the first S80 gear must be hard to get.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Emca said:

I think it will take less - let's say 3-6 months to get Hellbound to level 10 or higher. We won't help it any way.

As for update to Epilogue, we'll start with preparations when these conditions are met:

• Hellbound level 10+
  • SoI opened at least once
  • SoD opened at least once

And what calculations you made? None. Cause the calculatios we made were 1 pt basically permanently there always which is not how this server will be and it will be 1 year minimum. Funny the guys liking your post do not even have S gr, probably not A, probably not even lvl 70+ and probably never even killed a hb mob.

Lets see who can farm hb...1 pt in last run, 1 pt of us. No one else on the entire server can farm there, so tell me how it will be lvl 10 in 3 months when you must have 1 million trust points ONLY FOR LVL 4 and mobs are giving 1-3 points?

I can speak for my pt at least and for sure we wont make any effort to open hb or lvl it if at lvl 10 you will immediately make it so a guy can farm his s80 in a few hours which is what epilogue is.

You can start crafting S80 when Hellbound reaches level 7 (btw, you can also craft S80 without Hellbound but it takes even more time). Then it will take some time to get it to level 10, meanwhile maybe someone starts killing Tiat (not a big problem for a good party + 3 "random" parties to allow entrance) and Ekimus (that will be much harder) and maybe in some few months we'll start with preparations for Epilogue - that means you'll have S80 gear for at least half a year prior to update to Epilogue. Also on Epilogue, the drop chance for S80 won't be high...

Also any clan that would want to keep up with you will have to do the same as you - else they'll have nothing.

We hope Epilogue update will once help small clans and individuals - not big clans, they should have S80 already

• Like 1