L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

suggestion of 3 more vote sites

Hello

I just voted and I could vote only on 2 of the 4 sites - one of the 2 requires facebook which I am not using and other one wants me to register. The thing is, most likely I am not the only person being blocked by those access points. Most likely I am not the only one lazy here. Ok, hundreds and thousands of votes counted, but there could be more. I'm not intending to minimize anything, but to enstrenghten, give more. It's for the new players, who get here, to get used to voting.

OK there are 5 sites total - the image of the most right Czech voting site didn't load for me and I had to look again and saw the browser's error there. The link works though and we're 1st there, nice! :)

I suggest 2 other sites, which are great, because after 200 votes we will be on their front pages. That's right. And they are in top google-search results, which means, that anyone who types 'lineage 2 server' and gets into top 10 result links will find us on at least 2 of the sites on their main pages. Sadly, I had 3 sites prepared, but one of them is l2topzone and they are the ones who want registration. Damnit. And that's probably wy it's so easy to climb in there, as other voters are lazy too..

The other 2 sites are:

http://www.l2servers.com/

http://www.top100arena.com/lineage2/

Also I am asking for the vote links to be on the main page in a more prominent page - for example, on the very top of it. I had to scroll down to see them in the bottom lines, instead of having them right on the top near the statements describing the server. They would fit alongside. Please, if it's not a problem, put them there, so we could go l2shrine.com and have them right in our faces :) It'd be easier to vote. I know that there is another place with the vote links but after I went through it I couldn't find it again, sorry. They are in the Client Launcher and they work perfectly! That's something new for me. Nice!

Also I suggest to add into the descriptions of the server on the voting sites "Online since November 2016" so people will know ow old is the server (what will ensure them, that it's not some old forgotten server to ignore, but a fairly new one that is yet young).

Edited by kubojah