L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Raid leaderboard reset - clan reputation points

Is it normal that even if the weekly raid boss leaderboard resets at midnight our clan didn't get any crp? We have at least 10 players with positions from 50 to 90, last Monday we were clan level 4 and maybe clan level required is 5, but now we farmed a lot of points, they reset and we did not get any crp. Why is that?

I can't find official reliable sources on this, but iirc (and from what I gather searching online) each week the top 100 players with raid points contribute to the clan total score, and the top 100 clans get crp as follows:

1 1250
2 900
3 700
4 600
5 450
6 350
7 300
8 200
9 100
10 100
11 - 50 25
51 - 100 15

Please @Emca @Jorn let me know what's the problem here.

I don't think that's the case, again I can't find official sources yet but Gracia Final was released on 28th April 2009, while for example this source is dated July 16th, 2008 (last edit the following month) and mentions it.

So it's simple - these points are not added automatically (as they cannot be added while server is running) and it requires manually running a script before server start (every monday).

I've added it to our automatic script so it will be run every monday but there will be slight delay between reset of raid boss point and awarding reputation points.

For example points for killing bosses in period between November 22 and November 28 will be awarded on Monday December 5 etc.

We'll award no points retrospectively, the first period awarded will be the already mentioned period between November 22 and November 28.

27 minutes ago, Emca said:

So it's simple - these points are not added automatically (as they cannot be added while server is running) and it requires manually running a script before server start (every monday).

I've added it to our automatic script so it will be run every monday but there will be slight delay between reset of raid boss point and awarding reputation points.

For example points for killing bosses in period between November 22 and November 28 will be awarded on Monday December 5 etc.

We'll award no points retrospectively, the first period awarded will be the already mentioned period between November 22 and November 28.

That's great news actually, thanks a lot for looking into it so quickly.

I'm glad you managed to keep this latest week's points, I'll keep an eye on it next week.

Do you know if there will be some kind of announcement or system chat log when the crp will be added? Or will they be added during maintainence downtime and we'll see after restart?

• Emca locked this topic