L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Dynasty Essence Bonuses

bhh

Question

Sure that would be nice Jorn, when i browse online and look for the set i come across the one i mentioned but it is from the L2JRU database so i'm not taking it for 100% accurate info 

so i found odd that the mp consumption is not taking effect, there's also another odd one with the dynasty platinum heavy force master (the gladiator dynasty) it basically gives a +1 dex when it's not mentioned at all in the description but it might also be what you said on the description part

8 answers to this question

set_begin    67    slot_chest={9419}    slot_legs={9421;11512}    slot_head={9422;11557}    slot_gloves={9423;11513}    slot_feet={9424;11526}    slot_lhand={9441;11532}    slot_additional=[slot_lhand]    set_skill=[s_set_collected]    set_effect_skill=[s_dynasty_blast_plate_force_master]    set_additional_effect_skill=[s_dynasty_shield]    set_additional2_condition=6    set_additional2_effect_skill=[s_heavy_set_s1]    str_inc={2;0}    con_inc={-2;0}    dex_inc={0;0}    int_inc={0;0}    men_inc={0;0}    wit_inc={0;0}    set_end    

This is the set definition for force master set with Dyna I Essence. It gives str +2, con -2 and it also gives some skill effects, this is the one for the essence:

Force master skill:

skill_begin	skill_name = [s_dynasty_blast_plate_force_master]	/* [  ] */	skill_id = 3350	level = 1	operate_type = P	magic_level = 1	self_effect = {}	effect = {{p_physical_attack;{all};5.4;per};{p_max_hp;{all};492;diff;0};{p_defence_attribute;attr_unholy;8};{p_magic_mp_cost;0;-5;per};{p_set_cloak_slot}}	multi_class = 0	skill_end

It increases p.atk by 5.4%, max hp by 492, dark attr by 8, and reduces mp cost by 5%.

And below is Dyna II Essence set:

set_begin	91	slot_chest={10230}	slot_legs={9421;11512}	slot_head={9422;11557}	slot_gloves={9423;11513}	slot_feet={9424;11526}	slot_lhand={9441;11532}	slot_additional=[slot_lhand]	set_skill=[s_set_collected]	set_effect_skill=[s_dynasty_platinum_blast_plate_force_master]	set_additional_effect_skill=[s_dynasty_shield]	set_additional2_condition=6	set_additional2_effect_skill=[s_heavy_set_s1]	str_inc={1;0}	con_inc={-2;0}	dex_inc={1;0}	int_inc={0;0}	men_inc={0;0}	wit_inc={0;0}	set_end																																																															

It gives str +1, con -2 and dex +1

And skill:

skill_begin	skill_name = [s_dynasty_platinum_blast_plate_force_master]	/* [  ] */	skill_id = 3639	level = 1	operate_type = P	magic_level = 1	self_effect = {}	effect = {{p_physical_attack;{all};6.6;per};{p_max_hp;{all};492;diff;0};{p_defence_attribute;attr_unholy;8};{p_magic_mp_cost;0;-6;per};{p_set_cloak_slot}}	multi_class = 0	skill_end

It increases p.atk by 6.6%, max hp by 492, dark attr by 8, and reduces mp cost by 6%.

Light armor

Enchanter Dyna Essence I:

skill_begin	skill_name = [s_dynasty_tunic_enchanter]	/* [ ] */	skill_id = 3355	level = 1	operate_type = P	magic_level = 1	self_effect = {}	effect = {{p_magic_speed;{all};15;per};{p_max_mp;{all};321;diff;0};{p_reduce_cancel;-15;diff};{p_magic_mp_cost;1;-5;per};{p_defence_attribute;attr_unholy;8};{p_set_cloak_slot}}	multi_class = 0	skill_end

Casting spd. +15%, max mp +321, casting cancel reduction -15, cost of magic skills -5% and dark attr +8

int -1, men +2 and wit -1

Enchanter Dyna Essence II:

skill_begin	skill_name = [s_dynasty_platinum_tunic_enchanter]	/* [   ] */	skill_id = 3646	level = 1	operate_type = P	magic_level = 1	self_effect = {}	effect = {{p_magic_speed;{all};15;per};{p_max_mp;{all};321;diff;0};{p_reduce_cancel;-15;diff};{p_magic_mp_cost;1;-6;per};{p_defence_attribute;attr_unholy;8};{p_set_cloak_slot}}	multi_class = 0	skill_end

Only difference to Dyn Essence I skill is decreased cost of magic skills to -6%.

int -1, men +2 and wit -1

Robe

Skills are same.

Essence I: int -2, men +2

Essence II: int -2, men +2

Ok so i did a test a couple of weeks ago with dyna essence I enchanter robe and dyna  essence II enchanter robe but there was no change in mp consumption, that's why i brought it up.

According to your server files  the dynastic essence I is a -5% (which is not shown in the tool tip description in game) and the second , dynastic essence II is a -6% so the difference is 1% in mp consumption but it didn't really change at all.

I guess either from -5% to -6% there's no real difference?

Edited by bhh

What skill are you using for test? Maybe its problem with rounding numbers. Actual cost can be 66,4 mp rounded to 66, with essence II 65,6 rounded also to 66.

Can you try that on some high consumption skill (Sorcerers Elemental assault, Overlord buffs, etc.)?

Well, my test was like this, i equipped a dynasty essence I enchanter robe on my warcryer and did a buff round with

flame chant 204 mp, chant of fire 188 mp, chant of movement 69 mp, chant of blood awakening 69 mp, chant of critical attack 67 mp, chant of combat 65 mp, war chant 272 mp and checked the mp i had left after this round of buff.

I did the same equipping the dynasty essence II and had the same number of mp after i was doing buffing.

Was the test made poorly or was it ok?

Test sounds good. At least from flame chant, chant of fire and war chant you should get about 6 mp difference.

Maybe if you still have both sets you can try using only flame chant (or vamp, or revenge) 10-15 times (or full mp). That way you remove variations from different skill cost.