L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hats? Ideas? Plans?

I was wondering and wanted perhaps get something here going, as for an idea.
Could we get hats?

Should they be free at npc ? or Adena?

Event reward only?

If anybody got some cool idea about how they can be implemented, please share

Some form of vote system reward >> Hats?

PS: LOVE How forum saves any post that is being created.

( Accidental "go back one page" happens way to often then I would like :$)

Edited by Godspeed23

At the moment, we're planning hats and other cosmetics as event rewards.

We don't like the idea of making it vote reward in any way, it's also complicated, because we can check just IP address so players on same IP would fight who will get it (you can't vote twice from single IP)...

I would go for Vit Ginsen or Revite pops,Vit mantaining potion, .. hats .. no thank you, adena is good but how much ? Some adena + something usefull, once I get a hat why would I go to event again ? Try to implement vit increasing  in the game , I had 2 drops of herbs so far..I am not much of a farmer but still ..

About the same IP , maybe you can do a counter reward, aside from vote reward .. like 100 votes and everyone gets something. It will keep players online and is another reason to vote.

Edited by Squallsp

Vit potions would make it too fast... There are already retail ways how to replenish vitality:

• killing raid bosses
  • vitality replenishing herbs
  • pailaka
  • TBD - some events will maybe have vitality chocolate or something like that as a reward (as this is present in existing retail events)

Now it's 4x (5x if you vote). If we add some way to keep players on average of level 2, whole server would work like 8x+ which is in my opinion too much for so-called lowrate server.

Also the reason why whole vitality feature is present - players that don't play so often get this bonus - would be diminished.

Therefore, I'm against any non-retail changes in vitality system.

• Like 1

Mmmm why not introduce shadow hats? People can buy a hat for 150k each for low end hats and 1kk for mid range hats which lasts 7 days.

Keep all the high end hats for GM held events and or a hat exchange NPC. So you get coins from GM events which you can trade for hats. make the coins and hats non-tradeable so they cant be used as currency to affect game play.

Just an idea :)