L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

drop rate/spoil amount

Hi all!

As the topic says, i created this thread to discuss about drop rate and spoil amount. In my opinion it should be raised a little bit. Why?? As far as we all know, we are not many players on the server (not enough as admins expected) so its hard to do some things, like killing RBs to get full drops. Because of low online peoples are not able to find any party to go farm in good places (LoA, ToI). I think raising drop/spoil amount will help us to make a progress and server economy will be more stable and all take profits. Sorry for my english, cheers!

14 minutes ago, Klubo said:

hard to do some things, like killing RBs to get full drops

I've already seen people killing some bosses and it didn't seem so hard

We've discussed drop/spoil rate already and came to conclusion it's bit hard but this is what L2 was meant to back in those years. Now it's bit different and everyone got used to x10+ servers with donate, prolonged buffs (or NPC buffer), GM shop, ... but I clearly remember playing on 1x rate was MUCH more difficult than this - we didn't have money for teleports, we didn't have money for soulshots/spiritshots...

I understand but i think raising at least materials drop/spoil amount would help economy so much. Everything would be fine if we have more players, i see server is growing, new faces every day which is good, anyway crafting better gear would help to grow and have fun!

Klubo, all this is about, is time. Its 4x low rate, so things take time. Just wait till more people get on higher lvl, enjoy your shit on currect level, have some PvP in B grade or whatever grade you are, join people in kamaloka and other stuff. If you really want something, its gonna take time and that is fact. This server was not planned for 3 months, not for 6 months, it was planned to stay alive a long time, so economy should go up slowly too. I actually enjoy it. Old lineage 2 is all about that. After certain point, you cant do some stuff solo and have to rely on others. Also, all of nowaday servers are like max gear in two weeks, then few weeks of "fun", emo quit. This one however is not the case. 

EDIT: Once there are castles, manor, subclasses, there will be a lot of everything. If something is missing in the market go make it or wait till someone discovers that hole and make it for ya. 

Edited by Yooyoo
  • Like 1