L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

spoils rates

spoil rates on some mobs are like x0.5 . 

in every server i play i make spoiler for my crafting recipes .

i see the rates from pmfun every time , and on every server seems fine. in this one it is kinda low... not 2.5 .... 

example: kuruka ratman for recipe:cokes ,  chances on pmfun (1/17 spoil retail)  , chances on this server  11%........ 1/10... lower than retail x1........

i have killed 30+ kuruka and didnt get it , this is not just luck , your own patch rates are wrong , this also happened on another basic recipes mob.

So I've checked a lot of things and the only thing I've found is that the dump for the drop/spoil hack was bit wrong (it was for 2x, not 2.5x rate) - but that's just info shown in client and it should be fixed if you update.

As for the spoil itself, I've found nothing wrong. We've also tested it ingame and it really seems that rates are correct.

One more interesting fact: Spoil is determined right after spoil condition activates, not when mob dies (we had it open in disassembler)

• Emca locked this topic