L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Pets, Reindeer and disappearing food

mirage

Question

During Christmas event, whenever you summoned a reindeer, all items you previously had on pet moved to character inventory. Now it's all items except food -- although reindeer don't have inventory tab, so you can't see it, if you summon another pet the food will be there.

Q1: Is this intentional?

Q2: What happens when a summoned reindeer flies off to Santa (with food in hidden inventory)?

Β 

Several people reported food disappearing, then later reappearing (after they bought some new). I encountered this as well, but on two occasions I couldn't find the lost food at all. Tried buying some food, summoning other pets, trading pets back and forth, nothing brought it back.

Q3: Does anyone know how to reproduce this? Or even better, how to avoid it? I don't want to buy new food for pets every day.

Q4: Is this somehow connected with reindeer?

Β 

1 answer to this question

A1: There's only one warehouse for all pets per one character. Reindeer in fact has items in inventory, it just doesn't show them in client.

A2: When pet is deleted from l2npc, it returns all it's items to owner inventory - our own patch, previously it wasn't possible to delete pet that's summoned.

A3: If you lose food, write me PM, I'll try to search for it to see where it is