L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Unable to activate game account / incorrect login

Successfully registered game account stays listed still as inactive despite clicking on a confirmation link included in verification mail; thereof resulting with the "incorrect password entered" message after inserting login credentials into appropriate in-game fields. Tried again with second game account, without any luck. Can it be due to using simplified shorter password without numbers (special characters included)?

// Client launched with fully rechecked system folder and firewall service disabled, therefore I don't consider it being some kind of a protection mechanism error.

__

User experience improvement feature request: Add please into updater checker-box option corresponding with auto-close of updater window after clicking on Play button. ^_^

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, bapk said:

User experience improvement feature request: Add please into updater checker-box option corresponding with auto-close of updater window after clicking on Play button. ^_^

Thank you!

Please leave the auto updater box as is.

If you want to open multiple clients this is great. You keep clicking play and it will open more clients rather then opening the launcher again.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Please leave the auto updater box as is.

If you want to open multiple clients this is great. You keep clicking play and it will open more clients rather then opening the launcher again.

@bapk requested checkbox where you can enable/disable this feature, I think it's a good idea

The only question is whether it should hide the window or close the window... I'd prefer hide to system tray.

• Like 1
  • Jorn locked this topic