L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Slava Ukraini! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

not working /assist and few questions

1. /Assist doesnt work if u werent next to asssisting char when he gets target. It can be not clear enough to understand so i will describe example how to reproduce it.
So char both chars are in giran, char1 teleports to aden and get target of gatekeeper, when char2 teleports to aden too he cant get char1 target by /assist.

2. Is it normal that if u kill 1st tezza form (kill is a bad word, cuz u drop it to some % of hp and it transforms) and make it grow to final and dont kill it, counts as killed making it respawn again for next 2-3 days? (its trully anoying cuz Tezza is 1 big criticall error zone and as far as i remember cant find even 1 case some1 not get criticall error on some account during movies with spawn/transform)

3. Gordon (and other rb) transforms. Is it even possible to drop? (I know, I was already asking it by PM, but i didnt get answer). I alone killed over 50 gordons, dropped 3 or 4 bewses with 1.1% chance, transform has 1% ( I also know that's random, but still...). Also other rb, ppl were killing zakens, Kechi (probably just once), Benoms, Anakims maybe and i've never seen any transform sealbook. Can u f.e. summon 500 gordons kill it and check out do they drop anything?
Btw is 1% correct chance? Serwer RB drop rate is x2 so it means retail =ย  0.5%.

4. Skill mastery. I've always been thinking that u can get buff skillmastery (double time in this case) only when u have skill mastery passive, and it depends only by ur STR/INT not warcryer, but

FOFrFlS.jpg

and as far i remember tanks has no skill mastery.

1. /assist is client thing and when you don't see the char in the party, client doesn't even know who is his target. If you cancel target and target the second char again after teleport, /assist will work. Can't do anything with this.

2. It works this way beginning from C5 where Frintezza was added...

3. Gordon transformation isn't normal drop (additional_make_list, additional_make_multi_list),ย it's in extra drop (ex_item_drop_list) so it's not multiplied by drop rate. The chance is retail and is 1 %.

4. Strange, I've thought the same. Maybe buffer has to have the Skill Mastery skill but it gets evaluated based on your STR/INT (in case of WC it's INT)?

4. Skill Mastery applies to skill use. WC is casting the skill (buff), so it's his/her Skill Mastery that triggers double duration (not sure whether for all targets at once, or for each target separately).