L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

• 2 years later...

MORAGTONG RECRUITING!!!!!!

Atm it is a clan only of 1 person , me.....

It is end game clan lvl 11 , and has all the skills maxed if u want easier farm .

So u dont need to do anything, just enjoy your time here....Β 

I dont have too much time to spend on the clan atm , and the server is not in a competitive mode anyway, but i can provide help whenever i m online , with knowledge , and gear etc to new players , or do epics/dungeons together with other older players.

The goal is to try start making sides on the server again , pick newcomers in , etc , because all the people atm online play solo and do their own things. Well.... we can even do our own things , under the same clan chat , or do things together.

Whoever is interested , pm here , or ingame , on "oakenshield" - "freak" - "fukt".

#MAKESHRINEGREATAGAIN
#TIMETOSHRINE

Β 

P.S. I m sending invitation to every player of shrine , ex-enemy , people i had fights with , scummers ,3fingered guys, mentally retarded, pvers ,anyone . (in this server state history doesnt matter)