L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Test Of The Champion

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. I followed the guide here: http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest/test-of-the-champion

That guide might be for a different chronicle. The quest doesn't really feel it the Test Of The Champion.

You only need to kill 10 mobs each for Bloody Axe's Royal Guards, Road Scavenger, Leto Lizardman not a 100 like the guide.

The 30 quest items from : Medusa, Harpy, Windsus the strange thing here is the harpy quest item drops at 2x per mob and but the other 2 mobs quest items drop at 3x per mob.

Also the Harpy when you attack it it spawns quest monsters (basically another 1 or 2 harpy) which you kill and it gives you quest items also. But the Medusa and Windsus doesn't spawn these quest monsters.

These same quest monsters also spawns when you attack the Road Scavenger but didn't spawn for Leto lizardman or Bloody Axe's Royal Guard. Spawning the extra quest monsters makes sense if you had to kill 100.

Again I am not sure if this is a bug or its meant to be like that but it would be strange if its meant to be like that as its inconsistent.

Edited by Oriphix
  • Emca locked this topic