L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Clan hall cost

Is the clan hall cost retail like or is it increased here to match the rates? On all the servers I have played on previously they have left this with retail rates but then end game you have lots of adena left and nothing to use it on. Perhaps this is something to look into.

In many of the servers I have played on the end game there is lots of kkk left. You are right it wouldn't create a a big difference but it will help. Most clans have clan taxs implemented and that will pool the money from every member to pay for clan hall / academics etc. So increasing it will help people having lots of kkk left over from the player base with nothing to spend it on. That's just what I have experienced anyway :) In my current server x4 there is a clan with 12kkk and nothing to do they also own 6 clan halls.

I know you have a policy / rule that you will not allow bot clans to own clan halls. How are you policing this to make sure it doesn't happen? Bigger clans when they have money will just put max bid and new / smaller clans will not get a chance to get clan halls.

Edited by Kirito

I'm sure we'll find out some better way to rise adena value...

For example, I can imagine some kind of TvT tournament that would occur regularly, winners would be visible somewhere on website etc, and, maybe, they would be given some special time-limited head accessory or something like that, not affecting gameplay ofc... but to participate, you would need to pay 9kkk as a party :)

Or maybe something totally different?