L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Why I get my posts deleted from LastRun recuit thread?

I'm looking for an explanation why i have my posts deleted in Last Run's recruitment thread?
I only write "accept war", because the interested member in joining should know that they are not accepting a war, as they try to be a pve clan, when they are not pked by a single person. Therefore it's relevant to the thread.

How's that against the l2shrine rules and why i'm having my posts deleted for no reason and especially without any notification from the person who deleted them.

Thanks in advance.

As Emca said, clan topics are either for clan presentation or recruitment and i will not hesitate and delete any form of spam in mentioned dicussions.

If you want to flame someone, use Off topic & spam discussion.

I don't think that informing a newcomer or future recruit of this clan or any clan about what to expect is either spam or flame.

I could write f.e. "I would like to inform anyone willing to join this clan, that this is a pve non-accepting war clan", but I think that it would be deleted as well.

No point to discuss it further as you have a clear opinion on this and you onw the server.

/lock

• Emca locked this topic