L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Quick Search Private Stores

This is one of the handiest search function in Lineage. When you are looking at all the shops however you want to look at specific thing. Unfortunately its heavily reliant on the seller putting proper description. Read on I will explain below what I mean.

Lets say you are looking for EAB and you go to Giran and all you see is the below. This can make it very hard to locate where a possible EAB might be.

6-02-2017 11-59-26 PM.png

If you type the command /findprivatestore EAB you will see the below, which is pretty cool! What ever you searched for providing its in the sellers description it will be highlighted in green. This is why I said its heavily reliant on the seller putting proper description. Now you don't have to waste time checking all the stores you can just check the highlighted ones :D 

7-02-2017 12-02-36 AM.png

Icon and Command:

From the actions page look for this icon 10-02-2017 12-12-36 AM.jpg

You can also type /findprivatestore *whatever you are looking for*

Now if you search for something which the sellers are buying and selling it will come in different colors (for this example I just used a full stop). This is so that you don't end up selling your items instead of buying it! :P 

7-02-2017 12-06-43 AM.png

I hope this helps you next time you are looking for something.

Enjoy :) 

Edited by Oriphix