L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Wolf exp

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but the wolf gets exp even if it doesn't attack.

On my previous server the wolfs needed to attack in order to get exp so it can't just follow you to get exp. (Kooka, Buffalo, cougar got afk exp but not wolf)

Not sure if it was changed in this chronicle. I see lots a few shops in Giran selling Great Wolfs so just checking.

It also gets exp when you have the command .expoff  which shouldn't really be working as its using your exp to level...

21 minutes ago, Banana said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but the wolf gets exp even if it doesn't attack.

This is correct.

21 minutes ago, Banana said:

It also gets exp when you have the command .expoff  which shouldn't really be working as its using your exp to level...

This is quite discutable, the best solution would be to add one more command (.petexpoff/.petexpon) because you never know whether player wants to stop just own exp or pet exp as well...

27 minutes ago, Emca said:

This is quite discutable, the best solution would be to add one more command (.petexpoff/.petexpon) because you never know whether player wants to stop just own exp or pet exp as well...

Done, the command will be available after next server restart (Monday 6:00 UTC+1) :) https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/commits/571eab3036e6f1800f02bc548788cc4e15c1acff

• Emca locked this topic