L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Trial of the challenger (lvl 35 quest)

7. Hunt Baraham and return to Martian
As reference, after killing Gore, you must go to Martian and confirm what he says so the quest can progress. If you do not do this, you will have to go back and return. So, you enter this cave and hunt a Gore-resembling medusa type of monster (Baraham) and receive the quest item "Gazer's Eye(1)". The name is the same but the description reads differently: "Item received from monster Baraham. If shown to Fighter Raldo..." This time, do NOT return to town.

8. Show the Gazer's Eye to Raldo
This time do not return to town. Before you carry the Gazer's Eye across, double-click once. The item just needs to be shown to fighter Raldo. However, fighter Raldo appears in this cave only at night (in-game time). ADDED NOTE: one player commented that you must also kill the basilisk. Another player mentioned while hunting Baraham, Raldo showed up.

I killed Baraham and basilisks and Raldo did'nt appeared. I cancelled quest and restarted it and Raldo still don't spawn when i arrive to this step.
It's strange because yesterday I did it with my bd, and some days ago with my tyrant and there was no problem with that quest...

Shot00003.jpg

• Emca locked this topic