L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

please put a box limit here, i learning about adena rate and the staff words iss:  ''we want a realistic and more hardly lineage 2 server like old times '', so stay in this way and put a box limit please, unlimited box is so ridicolous on high level, u see a solo player with cov + dances + songs leveling alone and that say against the propose of MMO : TEAMWORK 

i really sry about english its not my native leaguege and we dont learn that on brazil tyyyy 

Edited by enricowitt

There were enough topics on this. Lock.

But OK, to repeat why we don't limit boxes:

1. There's literally NO technical way to limit it. Anyone can have three virtual machines or two notebooks.
  2. Now it's absolutely fair - if you have nerves and time to play with 5 characters at a time, go for it. If you don't, find some people and play in party - it will be much better for you.
  3. There's no way to punish violations of this because we can't look into crystal ball and see how many people are really sitting there at the computers 1000 km away. And because "in dubio pro reo", it would be really absolutely unenforceable rule, thus really bad rule.
  4. Its unlimited since server start and it would be big change for players already playing here.
  5. Box limit = Tiat and Ekimus only for two or three biggest clans here
  • Emca locked this topic