L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Thinking about joining

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about joining this server! I've played L2 for many years and needed a break!

Now I was reading reddit, and saw this server. Fresh start few weeks ago...

How is the server so far?

Hows the economy at the moment?

Is it easy to get D / C shots & armor? 

Interlude was the last chronicle I've played. Now this chronicle is like .. different because of the Kamael. Are there any big game changes that I need to know? Like I've read about the dungeons you can do with 2+ people, are they worth it?

About the character I wanna roll as main: I'm thinking about making a Tyrant, or a summoner, maybe a buffer as companion, as I'm a casual player, and my play time is limited (I don't wanna waste my time leveling extra characters ;))

Till (maybe) later ingame tonight!

Snol

Edited by Snol

Welcome!

I would say that economy is okay. There is a lot of dwarfs with D, C and B shots, you can buy common D and C grade armor in shops (common - very cheap, but cannot be enchanted and does not provide set bonuses). B grade is available in Giran grocery store.

Online count is 400+ in the prime time.

hi, and welcome. 

server economy is ok and kind of stable, growing with the lvls and stuff.

few differences between interlude and gracia final (this cronicle) are ofc the new race, higher lvls, better gear, more skill enchantment, elemental on armor/weps, new skills,

combi buffs (might and shield in 1 buff, so it only takes 1 buffslot.

i myself have plated this game for like 12years now?

i like gracia final the best. why? cuz its balanced in the best way.

also in the long run its the best there is. 

you can have private servers where ppl have everything aka endgame, in a few months, even with low rate.

i mean, howlong can you play on interlude before you got everything? right, on gracia final its more then twice that time ;)

ofc there are some more differenced, but i recommend you try this server and see for yourself ;)