L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

monsters respawn time

i have noticed that in many dungeons the respawn time of the mobs seems too unstable. ( specially with the group type mobs)

in the devil's isle , the mobs in sairon's group respawned in like 5 minutes after they died. in the beggining i thought it was some feature of the area but,

when i went to antharas lair , and xp for some time in a room , the mosts pytan + group , in some occasions needed like 5 minutes to respawn , in some occasions they needed 1 minute.

also the other mobs felt strange , in some occasions i was w8ing for the respawn of the whole room for like 1 minute , and in some others i couldnt even kill em all..... ( tested it without frenzy too, i m talking about solo xp , not aoe ). if i use frenzy it is ok for the timers to be unstable , but without i should be having a stable xp for like 1 hour...

i think that most for the mobs in l2 have something like 1.30 +- 30secs respawn time , so 4-5 minutes feels extremely strange , if u can check it

also in the devils isle there were many occasions where room was empty and then 3 mobs respawned exacly on the same time , (not 1 sec delay or something , EXACLY on the same time, without being group mobs)

Pytan has 400 sec + random 0-250 sec

Some mobs have random, some not, some have long respawn (Pytan), some have short respawn (Zaken's Piker has 55 seconds)

Also some places (Imperial Tomb etc.) work like you need to kill everything to make new spawn OR wait some longer timeout

Really depends on location and mob

• Emca locked this topic