L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Website critique and suggestions

I'd like to hear your opinions and critique regarding the website:
  • What would you improve? And how?
  • What statistics would you like to have access to (for example top PvP, top PK)?
  • What would make website more appealing?
  • Is there anything what you're really missing on the website?
  • Is there anything what you really dislike on the website (don't be shy and tell us)?

Thank you for your suggestions.
  • 4 weeks later...

Can I suggest to have the website default to English first and then other languages can be selected.
If you are trying to get a international community you want it to be in English as most of the world knows English, then Cestina :)

I can back that up,the moment I see "inicio" "votrar" "entrar",Im outa there - that says a lot about server .Shout will probably be in some other language,trade ..GM wont speak english .. And people that speak GMs language are the ones that get more attention.

The forums is structured really strange. I propose to change it to something like this. Its more tidy and it shows that we welcome international community. Current you have only Czech and English. To be hones I was about to leave the forum as soon as I saw another language its not until I scrolled down and saw the English section. The forum is the first place the players will check and that needs to be perfect. I suggest the below. There is no need to put English / Czeck in the title of the forum heading. Looking at the forum currently you are focusing to much on Czeck when you need to focus on players from everywhere :)

-------------------------------

Shout Box

Forum

• Announcements
  • News
  • Change Log
  • Suggestions to Reach New Players

Community English

• Events
  • General Discussion
  • Community Suggestions & Discussions
  • Reports (Bugs & Bots)
    • Bugs
    • Bots
    • Ban Appeal
    • Banned
  • Clans & Alliances
    • Recruiting
    • Looking for Clan
    • Alliances
  • Marketplace
    • Buy
    • Sell
    • Trade
  • Media

Community Special

• Dutch
  • Czech / Slovak
  • Bulgarian
  • Hungarian
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Italian
  • Lithuanian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Romanian
  • Russian / Ukrainian
  • Spanish
  • Other

I really like how you guys are using tags for bugs / fixed etc. That makes it really nice and easy to see. As well as when I search for something it comes up fast.

For the background I suggest yes but a darker wallpaper. It must not take your eyes away from the actual forum / isn't distracting. Doesn't hurt to try and put one of it doesn't look nice you can remove it :) 

If you can give me diamensions I can help you find one.

Edited by Kirito