L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Something is botherin' me since i started playing here: I noticed that from the epilogue client you've decided to let the enchant skill panel, wich is a nice quality of life feature, but, you decided to remove the mail system, wich is REALLY handy when managing multiple box/account (wich on a low populated server is almost always the case).

I wondered why. Wasn't it easier and more comfortable to just let this feature aswell?

Edited by Delmy

Hi, mailing system is a complex feature that is present in the client but not in the server (the server is based on Gracia Final where there was no mailing system at all), the same applies to command channel matching and item refund - all these are new in Gracia Epilogue and are not present in Gracia Final server.

We're going to implement them but surely not before other Epilogue features (revamped hunting grounds, new and changed skills, new skill enchant routes, instanced Zaken, holy pomanders for bish/ee/se etc)

There is nothing such as Epilogue l2off server out there - the last one that can be found freely on Internet is Gracia Final rev 83 (not speaking about java emulators, but those are just emulators). We're working on Epilogue features as you can see here https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/branch/epilogue-support but it's really not easy when you don't have source codes :))

• Jorn locked and unlocked this topic