L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Hello, my wolf is keeping bad habit in eating food (got plenty in his inventory) and doesnt eat in time or so. This cause that wolf is most of his time slow in run and attack until i feed him about to 60%of his feed bar.

Any solution? (not using it/him is not solution)

So

1.  a) with full buff by WC (78lvl) include COV, feed above 55%, results in speed 182

b)with full buff by WC (78lvl) include COV, feed above 55% results in speed 91 or 92

2.  a) with full buff by WC (78lvl) exclude COV, feed above 55% results in speed 220

b) with full buff by WC (78lvl) exclude COV, feed below 55% results in speed 110

before buff and during i removed all items from wolf invertory and put them back - seems like null change

and wolf dont feed self above 55%

Edited by totu

Out of curiosity is your wolf a great wolf or just wolf? Are you using wolf food or great wolf food? I noticed that when I had a great wolf and was feeding it wolf food I was getting the same problem as you. If you have a great wolf and feed it wolf food it won't auto feed above the 55% mark. 

Edited by Oriphix
5 hours ago, Oriphix said:

Out of curiosity is your wolf a great wolf or just wolf? Are you using wolf food or great wolf food? I noticed that when I had a great wolf and was feeding it wolf food I was getting the same problem as you. If you have a great wolf and feed it wolf food it won't auto feed above the 55% mark. 

good point. I was feeding him wolf food. Ill update about behave when i see more after great wolf food

• Emca locked this topic