L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Create a Custom Activity View

So now and again I notice that some threads come up under "Activity" which I don't want to see (mainly for the fact that its not in English and I have no idea what they talking about :P )

Here is a quick guide on how to create a Custom View so that you only see the threads that you want to.

Inside each thread there is a Follow button. 

15-02-2017 9-26-55 AM.jpg

When click it will present you with the options below. Unless you like to be spammed select the last option (the tick box doesn't matter).

15-02-2017 9-27-11 AM.jpg

Once you are following that Follow icon will change and look like this. 

15-02-2017 9-26-33 AM.jpg

Go through and do this for all the threads which you want to follow. For me personally I have gone through and did it for all the English sections.

Now go under Activity > My Activity Stream > Create New Stream

Give your stream a title

17-02-2017 9-18-31 AM.jpg

Go to the Following and click on Only content I follow and tick the first two options. If you don't follow anyone leave the last one empty. (I found if you don't follow anyone and have the last option ticked the filter doesn't work)

17-02-2017 9-19-24 AM.jpg

Then click on save which is on the bottom right.

Congrats you have created a new Forum view :)  Now make this view default by clicking on the "tick" it will turn green. (Also note the middle button is to delete the view, the left button is to edit the title)

17-02-2017 9-20-52 AM.jpg

So now when you go to Activity you will only see what you want to see! :) (Note if you don't make it your default view in the step above you can still click on your custom view below under custom streams).

17-02-2017 9-21-26 AM.jpg

Once the view is default you can just click you view here when you log into the website.

17-02-2017 9-33-15 AM.jpg

Enjoy :D 

Edited by Oriphix