L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Money Quest: Seductive Whispers

This quest is good way to make money with out doing anything special. No I didn't make a typo you literally do nothing apart from level like you normally do at the areas given by the quest and collect items.

*TIP: With the current event it stacks really nicely " Hunt for Pirate Captain Uthanka's Treasure" if you are between the levels of 50-65. Hunting place area: Fields of Massacre. Since you are farming the keys anyway might as well make some extra cash on the side!

Just to get you excited about this quest check out the list of rewards below! Remember that the Adena is x3 to what is shown below!  :D 

6-02-2017 12-28-32 PM.png

The Quest starts of with Blacksmith Wilbert in the town of Aden

*TIP: Take the quest on your box's as well. Even if you don't deal the killing blow you will get the quest item!

6-02-2017 12-25-13 PM.png6-02-2017 12-24-54 PM.png

Talk to him and take the quest.

6-02-2017 12-56-35 PM.png

The full monster list which drop the beads is located in the quest window.

6-02-2017 1-01-34 PM.png

Since its hard to see in that small window, below is the full list.

6-02-2017 1-05-00 PM.png

Now head over one of the area's above and kill the monsters on the list

*TIP: The quest item drop rate isn't 100% so just keep farming and it will drop. I received between 2-4 beads from different monsters.

6-02-2017 1-09-16 PM.png6-02-2017 1-09-26 PM.png

*TIP: Unlike normal quest items this will show up in your inventory under Item rather then the Quest tab.

6-02-2017 1-15-11 PM.png6-02-2017 1-16-36 PM.png

I normally cash it in once I have finished farming for the night. You can do it when ever you want providing you have 50 quest items. Each game requires 50 quest items.

Once you are ready head over to Blacksmith Wilbert again and talk to him to play the game

*TIP: You can read how the game works I will not explain it here. The main reason being even if you know you can't influence the game and or you can't choose the cards you receive. So simply click away and see if lady luck is on your side.

*TIP: Just like in gambling Its important to remember that the house always wins

*TIP: Also its important to quit while you are ahead. If you lose you get nothing. As you all know something is better then nothing.

Click on "I want to play" (requires 50 spirit Beads)

6-02-2017 1-24-06 PM.png

Now just click through the box's

6-02-2017 1-28-05 PM.png

Remember when I said quit while you are ahead? Now is the time if you don't like to take risks click on "Quit the game and collect the prize"

6-02-2017 1-29-51 PM.png

You will earn 120,000 just for 6 seconds of clicking. If you want to take bigger risks you can challenge him again which leads to round 2. Remember at any point you lose you will get nothing. Just to give you some stats with this last night I played for 2 hours and gathered around 495 beads.

6-02-2017 3-50-10 PM.png

You will not win most of the time so take the winnings when you can is my advice.

Enjoy! :) 

Edited by Oriphix
  • Like 1