L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Griacia, Special product Broker Kutran

Hi,
I'd like to suggest to update a trade widow for Kutran npc with Soi / SoD quest items.
Atm its like u need open speak window -> click quest -> trade 5 items to 1. After that u have 2 options to chose:
yDYcbcs.jpg

1. describe u what mobs u need hunt, and thats all, no continue.
2. removes quest and deleting all quest items (very helpfull ....)
(btw. npc name is different in window)

So to trade another items u always need to open new window and repeat steps i said before.
If u were gathering items since long, f.e 1000+ ( for gracia books) u need to speak with npc over 200 times, at each character u have quest items, and its just about SoI quest items, + SoD its another hours of clicking.
During doing that by simple missclick or lag etc, u can lose all items by selling them for some joke adena (3rd talk option scren below):
C4e2dDL.jpg

or after trading 5 items to 1 u can remove ur quest with all items (which is exacly in same place as "quest" option after reopening the window).

So i think u should add those two items to his trade window.
hgbwSE4.jpg

It's exacly same npc, and after that change we'll be able totrade all items we have by few clikcs.