L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Ride Fenrir on Subclass

Lumea

Question

Recently I started leveling a subclass and I noticed something weird. My wolf is 75, and my sub is currently 64 so well within fighting range. I already use him to level up. However, when I try to ride him he is super slow (speed 97 buffless) as if he's either hungry or I have a grade penalty. He isnt hungry though (I fed the hunger bar all the way up while riding and even had more food in my own inventory) and I didnt have any grade penalty. 

So the question is basically; is there a level range to ride the fenrir? Or any other thing that could cause this?

4 answers to this question

Mb stuff from his inventory overweighted u? Mb there is some exploit with inventory weight after "fixing" wolfs to dont drop items into floor. I have no any other idea, i was using fenrir to ride at sub also even with bigger gap and all was fine.
btw. is that snow fenrir or normal 1?

Its a snow fenrir. Good call on the food thats still in his inventory, I didnt try to take it out first, but now I think about it thats probably the case! Its weird though since I didnt get the overweight icon. Ill try this when I log :)

The food doesn't seem to be the problem, I took it all out and I wasn't overweight.. I fed my wolf to 70%, kept all other food in my inv and tried to ride him, but he was still slow.  Any other suggestions? 

You can use a pet that's 19 levels higher than you if he's 20 he won't respond to any commands you tell him to.

And when you are 10 levels lower, he's speed will be at half, he's speed will grow along when you level up.