L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Headphones for Panasonic RP-HJE125E mobile phones with red wire

"AOC i2490VXQBT Monitor: Sleek Design and Exceptional Performance
Are you searching for a monitor that delivers smooth performance, stunning visuals, and an ultra-slim design? The AOC i2490VXQBT can be the perfect match for your requirements! Design and Display First and foremost, the AOC i2490VXQBT stands out with its slim and sleek appearance.
AOC i2490VXQBT Monitor: Sleek Design and Exceptional Performance
Are you searching for a monitor that delivers smooth performance, stunning visuals, and an ultra-slim design? The AOC i2490VXQBT can be the perfect match for your requirements!
Design and Display
First and foremost, the AOC i2490VXQBT stands out with its slim and sleek appearance. Its bezel-free design and metallic stand create a modern look that pairs well with any workstation or decor. The 23.8-inch Full HD display panel delivers captivating visuals and stunning images, suitable for gaming, graphics designing, and professional work alike.
Display Size: 23.8 inches
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Brightness: 250 nits
Panel Type: IPS
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Response Time: 4ms
Connectivity and Features
The AOC i2490VXQBT is equipped with a versatile range of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort. It also features an integrated Bluetooth 5.0 module that lets you pair your keyboard, mouse, or other devices wirelessly.
HDMI Ports: 1
VGA Ports: 1
Audio Out: 1
DisplayPort: 1
Integrated Speakers: 2 x 2W
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
The AOC i2490VXQBT also comes with several built-in features that boost its performance and functionality. Flicker-Free technology reduces screen flickering and eye strain, while Low Blue Light mode protects your eyes from harmful blue light emissions. The monitor also has a VESA-certified wall-mount bracket, which makes it easy to mount on the wall and save desk space.
Flicker-Free Technology
Low Blue Light Mode
VESA Wall-Mountable
Ultra-slim bezel-free design for a modern look
23.8-inch Full HD IPS display for captivating visuals
Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 module for wireless connectivity
Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light technologies for eye protection
VESA-certified wall-mount bracket for flexible placement
With its impressive performance, sleek design, and advanced features, the AOC i2490VXQBT is an excellent choice for gamers, designers, and professionals who demand quality and style in their monitors. Get yours today and experience a new level of productivity and entertainment!"
Find out more details here: https://www.kiwiqa.com/qa-in-agile-environments/

Headset Huawei FreeBuds 4i White TWS