L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Raid Boss drop disappearing

Dear GM,

We just killed Galaxia and dropped the following items:

• EWS
  • Draconic Leather Gloves Fabric
  • Heavens Dividers Edge

galaxia.JPG.d54e29bf644ea83f01c8853931d7677b.JPG

We were two parties on CC and the 14 Heavens Divider Edges could not be found in anyone's inventory. This is the second this happens in 2 days.

Could you please confirm there's no bug associated to this? I.E. Inventory full -> Item destroyed?

Β 

Thank you

Thats a common bug. it's not dissapears, just make restart and it will appear in inventory who picked up this.
We killed hundreds raids and it happend many times, restart was always a fix.

// if u dont see it in chat which party member picked up this, it means that some1 is scamming drops and picking up with greatwolf. I dont know how u share raid drops but IMHO CL
// should pick up everything and share after raids.

sometimes some items are not visible in inventory but they are there. Usually you didnt notice, except for rare items. Nobody cares about cokes from ketra, but when you pick fire stone and it is not in inventory you will notice.

Relog usually solve this. But once i was helping my friend with grade penalty on subclass, he sees all slots empty, when i log him he has TT ring equipped, i took it down and he still cant see it for some time.

1 hour ago, Deathwing said:

sometimes some items are not visible in inventory but they are there. Usually you didnt notice, except for rare items. Nobody cares about cokes from ketra, but when you pick fire stone and it is not in inventory you will notice.

Relog usually solve this. But once i was helping my friend with grade penalty on subclass, he sees all slots empty, when i log him he has TT ring equipped, i took it down and he still cant see it for some time.

True story ! :$

• Emca locked this topic