L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Quest bugged - "Path to Becoming a Lord - Shuttgart"

To whom it may concern,

I have encountered major difficulties in completing this quest which I believe to be bugged. I would be happy to be otherwise proven wrong

The quest I am trying to complete is "Path to Becoming a Lord - Shuttgart", this is how far I got:

rollo1.JPG.0f94edbbd554a7f2973c5c8b759c2173.JPG

At this stage I am supposed to go back to the Archaic Laboratory and kill 300 golems located inside the lab, no specific mob is called out. With the help of my clan we have killed each and every type of mob from the area (both inside and outside the lab) but did not obtain any Quest Item.

Next step was to search on Google, and indeed more people seem to have gotten stuck at this specific point. Here's a quote from official forum http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=207263

Yes, after I post this topic, GM send me new suggestion - I need "Influex the Machine" quest from NPC in Pavel Ruins. Both quest has same item o-O

Already finished :-)

Following this advice we went ahead and took the quest "Influx of Machines" and indeed Quest Items started dropping! 

rollo2.JPG.3df6b942be4b6ca678cdba9865d1469e.JPG

Trust me it is not fast to drop 500 items, however to our uttermost frustration the NPC giving quest will not accept these quest items:

rollo3.JPG.6ddee7060cfae3bc40fbd9c910a4ece8.JPG

We've went back to Archaic Laboratory and tried killing (again) each and every different mob type from there - with no result.

Thank you for your support!

Ragnar of Invictus

Had similar problem in Giran recently..

First your clanmate ( not CL!! ) need to come to that npc to start "sidequest" he will tell him to hunt those golems ... Only after that you can proceed.

After all I had to destroy q.items in CL's inventory to have 299 there and only then kill the last mob with CL. That will trigger next step in your quest ..

• Emca locked this topic