L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

NPC Clan Crest

3 hours ago, Gogita said:

Yes it is and we act like it, just there always must be that one idiot who will smear everything with his butt substance. Back to the point. 
I tried to google some information even before i create the post but i couldn't find anything.

What is this quest, where to find/do it, what level it needs and so on.. every person said different clan level i have no idea who to believe. 

As far as i know its level 11. Can someone even confirm that he have done such "quest" ? I still think its a bug tho

Clan Leader talks to the Castle Chamberlain, this is how you start it.

50 minutes ago, Airaven said:

I just did this q in gludio, it took 5 minutes....

I heard rummors during googling about those topic that q is different in each town.

ps. Airaven = Riddley ig ?

4 hours ago, Gogita said:

Clan level 11 not character level 11.. actually im not sure what you are saying at all.. maybe try english?

I mean 5lvl clan, actually u need 5 lvl for own castle and can take the Q.

4 hours ago, Gogita said:

http://prntscr.com/egf2c8
In case you dont know how the mentioned tool works: the purple colour indicates that the site have been visited.
They also say "you know you are desperate if you go to the 2nd page of google search" 
Yes i searched there too :) like i mentioned before i tried to look any kind of information before i created the topic so i dunno why you keep try to make me look like an idiot.
Still at least u posted some information about it that was finally useful, unlike all the spam above it. We will maybe try it and see whats the outcome 

In Gracia Final patchnotes all clearly(in english), just read it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emca locked this topic