L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

NPC Clan Crest

What is wrong with rune and why all NPC have clan crest, i think its bugged from a long time since back in the days NiceDayToDie played. They had the first clan crest in rune. As far as i know you need clan level 11 to add clan crests in town. Also many other NPC like Twins, and castle dungeon raids have clan crests which are not even from this server. Check it when u have some free time, Thanks

Edited by Gogita

1st of all no it is not normal (or if it is at least give an argument)
2nd even if there is such quest as @Thesis says there is no clan level 9 on this server yet :) 

OK lets say it on lvl 7 too?!? Why nobody else have it? We have couple of castles and signed contracts to them, So nope.. that's not it.

This thing is since the 1st month of the server, just nobody ever payed attention , then around the 3rd month NPC in castle dungeons started to have random crests 

2f300a04af80490282011008497449a7.png                                                 0f34a5d76c6640ab897e1a8c5ea64e56.png

All npc in town has lord crest after q "become lord" (that quest need to 10 lvl clan ). It is normal.

But Random crest on some mobs I saw on previous servers, that is bug.

For example Tiat in 20% time has random crest(ofc on prevois servers).

Edited by TzaR
edit
14 hours ago, Gogita said:

What is wrong with rune and why all NPC have clan crest, i think its bugged from a long time since back in the days NiceDayToDie played. They had the first clan crest in rune. As far as i know you need clan level 11 to add clan crests in town. Also many other NPC like Twins, and castle dungeon raids have clan crests which are not even from this server. Check it when u have some free time, Thanks

11 hours ago, Gogita said:

1st of all no it is not normal (or if it is at least give an argument)
2nd even if there is such quest as @Thesis says there is no clan level 9 on this server yet :) 

OK lets say it on lvl 7 too?!? Why nobody else have it? We have couple of castles and signed contracts to them, So nope.. that's not it.

This thing is since the 1st month of the server, just nobody ever payed attention , then around the 3rd month NPC in castle dungeons started to have random crests 

2f300a04af80490282011008497449a7.png                                                 0f34a5d76c6640ab897e1a8c5ea64e56.png

1. cry more about nonsense things
2. you need 8lvl of clan for this
3. nobody has it cause nobody cares 
4. why you care about crest on mobs in castle dung ?

23 hours ago, JohnPoun said:

another butt hurt kiddo that has no impact in game and needs to show power in forum ?l2p and /or get a life .sorry your classmates bullied you too much and your parents didnt give you any attention.

On 3/4/2017 at 9:06 AM, JohnPoun said:

"u need 8lvl clan for this"
Then explain this to me
a83a4fd737b146a5825f22f4a16163ea.png
e24e18baa3cb43329ada163b75104889.png
2e2c765ad1be412c9eff682249b76cc6.png
all 3 had npc crest in rune 

"cry more about nonsense things"
If this is crying, i feel sorry for you.. Thats the forum for. Posting things related to l2Shrine and reporting a bug..
If we want to have the feeling of playing retail like server then make it like it.. If we PM GM's they tell us make forum posts. If we make forum posts
Fucktards like you leave their crap over everything. If ur grumpy close browser and go fap, when u become human come back and leave some argument next time you say a "nonsence" 

Yes it is and we act like it, just there always must be that one idiot who will smear everything with his butt substance. Back to the point. 
I tried to google some information even before i create the post but i couldn't find anything.

What is this quest, where to find/do it, what level it needs and so on.. every person said different clan level i have no idea who to believe. 

As far as i know its level 11. Can someone even confirm that he have done such "quest" ? I still think its a bug tho

On 3/3/2017 at 8:15 PM, Thesis said:

with Clan Level 9

On 3/3/2017 at 8:28 PM, Duckun said:

(also lvl 7 clan).

that quest need to 10 lvl clan

On 3/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, Emca said:

clan level 11

On 3/4/2017 at 9:06 AM, JohnPoun said:

you need 8lvl of clan for this

2 hours ago, TzaR said:

U can quest it with 5lvl

I'm just gonna sit here and wait for some quality explanation, links are welcome too. 

Just check whats the requirements for placing Clan Crest on Town NPC confirm if its "Bug" or not and lets end this monkey clown fiesta :)

Edited by Gogita

http://prntscr.com/egf2c8
In case you dont know how the mentioned tool works: the purple colour indicates that the site have been visited.
They also say "you know you are desperate if you go to the 2nd page of google search" 
Yes i searched there too :) like i mentioned before i tried to look any kind of information before i created the topic so i dunno why you keep try to make me look like an idiot.
Still at least u posted some information about it that was finally useful, unlike all the spam above it. We will maybe try it and see whats the outcome 

• Like 1
  • Emca locked this topic