L2 Shrine strongly condemns the aggression of the barbaric russian federation. 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦

Running Cost for Clan Halls

So I recently acquired my clan hall and was wondering how much does it actually cost to run. Owning a clan hall has the same concept as in RL if you buy a house, car, groceries and want to know how much money you need every week, month etc.

When you are just a player and not a clan leader you don't really have visibility of this and sometimes might wonder why clan leaders would ask you to pay fees. Every clan is different in there structure and the fees they ask the players to pay. Majority of the time the fees is used to fund the clan hall / academies. I have been in clans where some of it gets used to gear low level players so they have a easier time to catch up to high level players. Again this depends on clans rules and functions. Its always good to ask as much as you can so you know where you stand as a player / clan rules. 

For the past 30 minutes I made the below. This is for my clan in Rune because as I am the new owner I want to see how much it will cost me. I broke it down into three tiers so that I can see the bare minimum as my clan is just starting out I can't afford the bells and whistles as a casual player. However later on when money isn't a problem or we have enough players we can change to the high end as well as what is the difference in running costs.

Another thing to note is that the figures below isn't the same for all the clan halls. Different towns I believe will have different running costs. Majority of the clan leaders would already have this and or have an idea of how much it costs to run a clan hall. if not then they probably don't have a problem with cash flow for there clan.

If you are thinking about getting a clan hall and looking at starting your own clan the below should act as a rough indication of the running costs. :) 

22-02-2017 11-13-21 PM.jpg

Hopefully we see more clans :)

Enjoy :D 

• Like 1